The Contemporary Worship Lead is an experienced, musically gifted worship leader who oversees and directs the contemporary worship team and all those with whom they lead into worship
to love God, love others, and make disciples.
This is a Full-Time position and reports to the Director of Music and Church Administrator.
This is a hybrid position, with primary responsibility to lead weekly contemporary worship.
Other position responsibilities will consider the successful candidate’s giftings to enhance on-going ministry operations.
- Continuing to grow as a disciple of Jesus every area of life.
- Disciple others around you, loving them toward discipling others.
- Raise up and empower leaders for the Kingdom.
- Participate in a team environment with the staff to love and serve FCC.
- Direct all ministry duties in line with the vision and mission of FCC.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor or their designee.
- Connects with the congregation on Sunday Services and during other gatherings.
- Lead the contemporary worship team services.
- Supervise, recruit, develop and lead multiple worship band members.
- Oversee Graphic Slideshow for Worship.
- Work with the pastors to connect song selections and overall direction of service.
- Set standards for musical excellence and lead worship team practices.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Lead contemporary worship during additional church services as required.
- Has a strong desire to help others experience God through a worshipful experience.
- Is welcoming, available, kind, and compassionate.
- Effective communications skills, both strong written and oral, as well as active listening skills.
- Experience with managing musicians.
- Computer knowledge: Word, PowerPoint, and Pro Presenter.
Interested applicants should send a resume to Sean McCarthy, Director of Music at firstname.lastname@example.org.